Saturday, October 11, 2014

Singapore

Five years ago, there was no Universal studios and there was no Gardens by the Bay. So naturally for my "stopover" at Singapore on the way to Sydney, these places were musts on the itinerary.



UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Wrong timing!


Shrek's cottage. Daw banyo hehe. 


Eating caveman style. I only finished half this turkey leg. 
Took home the rest and made it into a sandwich. So good!


Waterworld show. Really nice. 



I've just been from two consecutive roller coaster rides. 
And it was hot. #toooldforthis #haggard


This is more like my thing. Haha. Mellow and yummy.


GARDENS BY THE BAY

I was rather averse to be in front of the camera. 
Thankfully, my cousins were always forcing me to pose, 
so I've some mementos to keep. Haha.


Inside the Flower Dome-
Baobab Trees, but I couldn't find the Little Prince.


The waterfall at the Cloudforest. 
It's 7 stories high, and in each floor inside are various exhibits.
 I wanna go again in the day!


A sculpture among the bushes.


Under the canopy of a Super Tree at night. Reminds of a flying saucer.


My hosts in Singapore: Manang Ging and Kuya George


Bonus:

TIM HO WAN

Wanted to do this in Hong Kong, but did not get the chance to. Cheapest Michelin star restaurant. Look at that smile and the twinkle in the eye, baby. That melt-in-your-mouth bun is heaven.




This post was meant to be short and sweet, really, just like my visit. Haha. So, uhmm. Let me leave you with...

Me and my awkward pose.






No comments:

Post a Comment